I am really honoured and blessed to be nominated for this award by an awesome blogger, http://pixieledmakeup.wordpress.com/. You should definitely go and have a peak at what she’s up to. She blogs on make up 🙂 eek. Thanx Pixie. This is a very happy surprise for me as I only started blogging about a month ago.
For the Super Sweet Blogging Award, you have to:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet Questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen other bloggers.
5. Notify the nominees of their nomination on their blog.
1. Cookies or cake? Cookies, without a doubt. I love baking them, buying them and most of all eating them 🙂 Cookie Monster allert.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? I love them both, but chocolate a whole lot more. In every form.
3. Favourite sweet treat? Besides chocolate? I love jelly sweets. Babies, bears, beans… you name it. I also love black liquorice with pink candy around it. Beacon’s Liquorice All Sorts…
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Usually during my monthly and ironically when I’m sick or on a diet and know full well that I can’t have any.
5. Sweet Nickname: Babytjoklits (Afrikaans for Baby Chocolates. It’s form a song) Also Springbokkie. It’s a shot made of Amarula and Perpermint Liqueur and it’s delicious! I had a lot of that during my Uni years, though I don’t drink anymore.