I have been blessed to be nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely Peacock Polish, whose blog I also really enjoy reading.
Please go check out her lovely blog at the link below:
The Shine On Award rules are:
1. Display the award logo to your blog
2. Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
3. Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Some facts about me.
1. I love purple very much and no it does not indicate anything about me other than taste.
2. I’m obsessed with Jane Austen. Novels, miniseries, movies or anything remotely Jane Austen related. I quote her more than my hubby prefers and I’m strongly considering becoming a literature major, because I love her novels that much.
3. God couldn’t decide if He should make me a brunette or a blonde, so He made me both. I have very large chunks of blonde in my hair. They don’t look like highlights, because they are too big. In Korea, this freaks out every single hair dresser to the point of refusing to dye my hair because it’s too difficult, so my weird natural colour hash up is permanent, because I can’t get someone to colour it for me.
4. I’m Afrikaans, South African but I went to English academies so I’m technically bilingual.
5. I speak 4 languages and I’m learning French. I also know phrases in Korean and Marshallese from living abroad and I understand Dutch fluently and way more German than I thought possible.
6. I have a very unique eye colour. It’s blue, but it’s not the average blue. Everyone tells me this wherever I go. Even my optometrist back home…
7. I wear very thick glasses when I’m not wearing contacts and my #1 dream is to have lasek done.
Please check out these blogs below (if you haven’t already!) they are amazing!
There you are lovelies. I chose the header with cosmos flowers because I love cosmos flowers. Growing up in Africa, this is something that’ll always be in my childhood memories. Stopping on a family road trip to pick cosmos. And here in Korea they are in abundance ins spring. I even picked some yellow ones along with some white daisies only yesterday.
Have a blessed week!